Labels

Monday, November 21, 2011

Top Songs of The Prodigy

It is the new electro-punk rock? The Prodigy's new album, the Vine, never disarmed, Liam Howlett returns to its roots punk influences and explore his crush together into his laptop. Inviting people like Kool Keith, Juliette Lewis, Princess Superstar and Twista with Top Songs several of the journey, the CD is like we have never experienced before.
Slomowicz DJ Ron: What was your motivation for the new album, you start with a specific vision in mind for it?
Liam Howlett: I have half of the records in   r kelly songs 2002, which ended with us basically release of "Baby Got A Temper", the last single. I believe that after the disappointment of the album is out for me with the lack of energy and the way the record, I would say that was probably the lowest point of the Prodigy. I threw five of the six songs I had written my life and decided to start over. I just knew that I had the enthusiasm and energy in my music that I used to find, so I made my start to find myself. Find out what the hell was I doing and what I like? What were the Prodigy is going and what I really? Let's go Top Songs  back to the implementation phase of the music comes first. I did not want the attention of Keith or Maxim or the front-bits. I wanted to concentrate on the music first, and bring to the attention of men. I started, and wrote: "Alarm Call", which I had with Kool Keith. It 'was a direct response to "Baby Got A character" in the way I wanted an alarm clock to wake up the system and go in my head! "Remember, what you, you're beat, and you remember happened." A wake-up call, a record to remind me to write these things done.

RS: You mentioned, Kool Keith, who came first, the title or  Top 100 Songs of All Time  item for most of these songs?
Liam: Each track evolves into a strange way. Kool Keith approached me in 2002, when he heard it, I wrote a Prodigy album and wanted to be involved. We actually recorded a full version of rap, which is likely to be on the B side of the individual. We made a slimmed down version on the  Top Songs album, because it attracts the attention of the song and did not want the record to the collaboration difficult. I wrote an album that I wanted to play too many guests and not live all the way up to full vocal tracks. Although Maxim and Keith were not on the record, we had strong ideas of life that the ability to play these titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment